SyndeoCMS is a Content Management System (CMS) to manage and maintain the website of primary schools, but it can also be a very usefull CMS for small companies or non profit organizations.
It is Open Source Software (that means free to use), licensed under the General Public license.
The manual is updated with the new features and changes of latest version 3.2. The version 3.2 is released on 12 April 2014.
Some of the main features are:
- You can manage your website without technical knowledge.
- Editor with a high "Word look and feel" rate (CKeditor).
- Pupils and teachers can have personal pages on the website. Teachers can check pupils' pages before publication.
- Project pages for pupils and teachers.
- An intranet (protected area) for teachers which is not accessible by the public.
- Modular system with a lot of modules to manage your website, see Modules for more info
- You can create your own template(s), see creating templates
- Comes with a lot of language packs: EN, NL, DE, FR, IT, SE, FI, PL, DA, NO TR, HU, BR, BG, JP, GB
- Easy installation, see Installation
- is LAMP or WAMP compatible (i.e., Linux or Windows server)
- Backup feature to make a local backup of the mysql database.
- Translation tool to change the language files to your needs or create a new translation.
- SyndeoCMS is a modular system delivered with 20 modules, see the Modules chapter.
- And much more.