Changes of the 3.1.00 version of SyndeoCMS
Below you see an overview of the changes for version 3.1.00 of SyndeoCMS.
We have the intention to release this version in july 2013
- Latest version of CK editor 4.1
- Possible to use Google webfonts in Configuration.
Installing the webfonts feature.
1. Run the install_webfonts.php from starnet/install. This will create the table to hold the webfonts.
2. Edit the main.inc.php of your active template and add
do this right after the normal style definition:
See also the readme_webfonts.txt file for instructions
- Using icons in the admin part of the site (new look)
- Several small bugs